11th February 2021
2021 update. Our fitting teams are still wearing protective equipment and taking extra precautions but we are still fitting nationwide for home and workplace. Deliveries of products are currently unaffected by COVID19.
24th March 2020
We are still open and operating as normal supplying carpet tiles, sheet vinyl and LVT across the UK and Europe. You can buy online or call one of our team members to help you with your transaction. Delivery lead times are unaffected by COVID-19 except delivery to some areas of Europe - telephone us for advice. Our nationwide fitting services are operating as normal but only when safe to do so. We can still fit your project, but the building must be empty and only one person greeting us one site.
18th March 2020
In light of the worldwide coronavirus pandemic we would like our customers to know that until government advice changes we are still operating nationally but are taking a number of precautions to ensure we are not spreading the virus.
Those precautions include the following:
- No fitter that has been outside the UK within the past 30 days will be visiting customers.
- We will be speaking to our fitters everyday to check on their welfare and will be doing the same with our customers before we arrive on any fitting job.
- Any fitter showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be withdrawn from our fit teams immediately.
- We have obtained face masks for our fitters to wear if you request this.
- We will be making sure our fit teams have adequate supplies of hand sanitisers and ensuring they are all maintaining the government advice on washing hands regularly both on and off site.
- In residential fittings we will ask customers to remain in a different room to the room that we are fitting throughout the process.
- We will not be shaking hands with customers and will at all times try and keep our distance from other staff in commercial businesses, or from customers in the home.
We have also agreed with our delivery partners that they will not require signatures on delivery of our goods to avoid unneeded physical contact. Most deliveries will arrive via DPD and are tracked via GPS.
We are fortunate in some respects that due to the latest government advice many of our customers have staff that are working from home and therefore many office environments are empty and will allow us to install flooring without contact with other individuals. If this is not the case in your business we are more than happy to fit outside of normal office hours - such as evenings, weekends and even through the night.
If you have concerns or questions please contact our team on 0345 222 1544 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be pleased to help you. To enquire about our fitting service or to find out more please click here.